Profitable Giving Canada is committed to complying with the following Code of Ethics and Business Conduct for all of it's members, affiliates, and associates.
1. Display absolute trustworthiness. Consider first, the best interests of the others you deal with.
2. Treat everyone with respect; do not exploit them for personal advantage.
3. In providing service to clients, do not discriminate against any client on such grounds as age, gender, marital status, national or ethnic origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic status.
4. Refrain from making any untrue or misleading statements; always provide full disclosure to the public.
5. Refrain from making any oral or written statements that misrepresent the services that you or Profitable Giving Canada is capable of performing.
6. Ensure the neutrality and objectivity of PGC with respect to all other commercial affairs.
7. Comply with all applicable Federal and Provincial laws, regulations, and policies. Recognize that ignorance of the law is no excuse.
8. Ensure that all methods of soliciting and conducting business are such as to merit public respect and confidence.
9. Ensure that all personal and business affairs be conducted in a responsible manner that demonstrates integrity and a professional business-like manner that reflects favourably on the image of Profitable Giving Canada.
10. Recognize your limitations and the competence of others and when indicated, obtain additional professional opinions and services.